Return and Store Policies TheNerds.net reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on returned items and TheNerds.net will pay the shipping charges on the replacement or exchange item(s).
- TheNerds.net offers a 30 day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies.
- NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. Any unauthorized returns or cancellations will be assessed a 30% restocking fee and any refunds are for in-store credit only.
- All expired and invalid RMA's will be assessed a 20% restocking fee if approved and processed.
- All non-returnable items that are approved for return are to be assessed a 30% restocking fee.
- TheNerds.net DOES NOT offer price protection. Please recognize that prices are "as is" after purchase. If products are returned for a price drop issue, all other policies will and should apply.
- All products returned MUST be 100% complete and contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- TheNerds.net strongly recommends that you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged. For your protection, please use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for TheNerds.net to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in. Notify TheNerds.net immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of the damaged merchandise. If you do not notify TheNerds.net of damaged goods within the first 5 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Call 1-305-932-1213 or your TheNerds.net account manager to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- All freight carrier pickups that are not for damaged or defective goods will be assessed a 20% restocking charge.
- If a product is returned for credit or you cancel your order (after it has been billed), shipping and a 3% credit card convenience fee will be deducted.
- NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by TheNerds.net within 30 days from the invoice date.
- Due to manufacturers' policies, TheNerds.Net cannot accept returns of the following items for exchange, replacement or credit FOR ANY REASON: 3WARE, ABIT, ACER, ALLIED TELESYN, APC, APCC, AQUA SYSTEMS, INC., AROMA CO, ASUS, ATHLON MICRO, ATTO TECHNOLOGY, AUDIO - TECHNICA, AXIS COMMUNICATION INC., BIXOLON, BOSTON ACOUSTICS, BROOKTROUT TECHNOLOGY, BROTHER, BROTHER MOBILE SOLUTIONS, BUSLINK, CANON, CANOPUS CORPORATION, CANTATA TECHNOLOGY, CASIO, CHECK POINT, CISCO SYSTEMS, COMPAQ, CONNECT3D, CORSAIR, CYBERDATA, DA-LITE, DELL COMPUTER, DELL MARKETING USA,, DJI, ELITESCREENS, ELMO, ELO - TOUCHSCREENS, ENGENIUS TECHNOLOGIES, EPSON, EXABYTE, EZGEAR, EZGEAR FOR IPOD, FLUKE NETWORKS, FUJITSU, GYRATION, HAND HELD PRODUCTS, HEWLETT-PACKARD, IBM, IEI TECHNOLOGY - QNAP, INGENICO, INNOVERA, IOMEGA, JUNIPER NETWORKING, JVC, KANGURU SOLUTIONS, KODAK, KONEXX, KONICA-MINOLTA, LENOVO, LEXMARK, LG ELECTRONICS, LINEAR CORP, LOGIC CONTROL, LSI LOGIC, MAGTEK, MATROX, METROLOGIC, MINOLTA, MMF, MOTION COMPUTING, MOTION SYSTEMS, MSI, NOKIA, PANASONIC, PEERLESS INDUSTRIES, INC, PHILIPS, POLYCOM, PRIMERA TECHNOLOGY, PROMISE TECHNOLOGY, QUANTUM, RCA, RIMAGE CORPORATION, SAECO USA, SAMSONITE, SAMSUNG, SHARP, SONY, SONY ERICSSON, SYMBOL - 2A, SYMBOL - 2B, SYMBOL - CLASS 4, SYMBOL - KN, SYMBOL - MC35 EDA, SYMBOL - OPEN CLASS 1, SYMBOL - SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE, TALKSWITCH, TEKTRONICS, TEKTRONIX, THOMSON, TOSHIBA, UNITECH AMERICA, VIEWSONIC, WACOM, XEROX, YAMAHA, ZBA INC - POS, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP, and ZENITH. DEFECTIVE merchandise can be returned for repair or replacement to the manufacturer directly or any authorized service center in your area. Additional manufacturers may be added to this list as: manufacturer policies change, manufacturer goes out of business, or in the case of specially ordered items.
- All software licenses are non-returnable. If an RMA is generated and the license is shipped to us, you will not be credited and your package will be returned to you.
- Plasma Displays are non-returnable. If a Plasma Display is defective we will replace the unit. Please call 1-305-932-1213, option 2 for authorization.
- Opened ink cartridges and toner are non-returnable. You will not be credited for return on these products. The packages will be returned to you.
- If you need to cancel an order, please call 1-305-932-1213. If you refuse a package without authorization, a 20% re-stocking fee will be assessed.
- TheNerds.net does not require a signature on all packages. There are instances where UPS, FedEx or other carriers of choice will use their discretion and leave packages on porches and doorsteps. By accepting our policies, you also accept responsibility for packages left by the carrier. Tracking information is available here. You can use your tracking number to set up arrangements with these carriers if you do not want any packages left unattended.
- Jurisdiction and Venue - You agree that any legal action brought against TheNerds.net shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from your use of or orders made on the TheNerds.net site shall be an appropriate federal or state court located in Miami, Florida.
- TheNerds.net shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Florida. Resellers in Florida may download the reseller certificate file, fill it out, and fax it to our credit department at 1-305-932-2797 in order to get the sales tax exemption. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales or other taxes on orders shipped to any other state. Please contact the sales tax office in your state for sales or use tax that you may or may not be required to submit.
Call us at 305-932-1213
TheNerds.net is not responsible for typographical or photographic errors. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.